A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Montgomery Gillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Montgomery Gillard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Montgomery Gillard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Montgomery Osborn Gillard MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Montgomery O. Gillard practice?
- Dr. Montgomery Gillard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Montgomery Gillard practices Dermatology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Dermatologists.