Overall Review

December 12th, 2014
For years Doctors had been treating my symptoms, vice the cause. Dr. Johns listened to me, and treated me, not my symptoms. I feel wonderful!

August 20th, 2013
Canceled my follow-up...
While I felt that Dr. Johns was courteous and knowledgeable, I was very disappointed in the state of his office and exam room. The exam rooms were cluttered with boxes and unused machines, the exam table and sonogram machine were dusty, and his office was an unorganized, dusty mess. In my opinion, the clutter and lack of cleanliness speaks volumes. Not to mention, that the nurse handed me a wad of toilet paper with her BARE hands, which she had just touched the door knob with, after my sonogram to "clean myself" and told me to help myself to the communal packet of wet wipes, if needed. To say the least, I was absolutely disgusted after this appointment.

March 25th, 2012
After seeing several doctors without success, I consulted Dr. Johns about my chronic pelvic pain. He correctly diagnosed my problem as endometriosis. His personal care and expert treatment has relieved my symptoms. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

February 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor! Very friendly and knowledgeable.

July 14th, 2010
Office Staff
While Dr. Johns was friendly and competent, his office staff is HORRIBLE. They are inpatient, rude, and act as if you are inconveniencing them by asking them to do their job. Both ladies I had interaction with were insensitive and completely condescending. Though I liked Dr. Johns, I will NEVER go back to this office because of the unacceptable attitudes and behavior of the office staff.