A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Montgomery Peden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Montgomery Peden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Montgomery Peden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peden graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Medical Center Enterprise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Montgomery C Peden MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Montgomery C. Peden practice?
- Dr. Montgomery Peden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Montgomery Peden practices Internal Medicine near Enterprise, AL.
See Enterprise Internists.