Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2012
2 year old humerous fracture
Overall, a very lukewarm experience. Waiting room was very crowded. We waited 40 minutes before being taken back to an exam room, another 10 before the doctor came in. Front desk failed to update us on when we might be taken back. Doctors bedside manner was just OK. I was expecting to get an in-depth discussion regarding my 2 year olds arm fracture. I felt very rushed and as the doctor grabbed the door knob to leave, I was still trying to ask basic questions. She spent a total of 6 minutes with us. Very disappointing after waiting just under an hour to see her.

September 18th, 2012