Dr. Monther Al-Halawani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Dr is rude
I just got all my notes from this doctor and he didn't listen to a single thing I told him. He must be dyslexic as he wrote the exact opposite of my words. I do have trouble eating, swallowing, breathing, insomnia and a host of other things and he wrote that I didn't. I have growing goiter which is choking me and he made sure it wasn't cancer and sent me home with pills, no explanations, no explanations on my bone scan, just handed the papers. He has his back to you the whole time talking into a dictaphone and saying whatever he wants for 5 minutes. And he will milk your insurance for every test he can imagine. Beware.

October 2nd, 2015
the best nurse at that office is Lori, she truly represent the quality of care that is expected at a Dr. office.

July 20th, 2015
Very nice, professional and very caring. Tested me thoroughly and truly cared.

May 7th, 2015
Dr. Halawani is a fine specialist. I have been seeing him for eleven years during which time he has been consistently aware and helpful re: my symptoms, which in one case proved to be a rare hyperparathyroid condition. I recommend him to everyone who wants a thorough professional.

January 9th, 2015
Consider yourself warned!
This guy is horrible and has a passive aggressive staff! He is actually the worst "doctor" I have ever been to. You're in the building a very long time yet see the doctor for 5 minutes, most of that time he is just typing on the computer. He doesn't listen to you at all and instead tells you what your symptoms are and what you are feeling. He explains zero to you and if you have the bone density test done they just give you the sheet on your way out and don't explain your results. He also has something negative to say or some facial expression to make about any other doctor you're seeing. "He is the only one who knows everything." I could go on and on and bore you to tears with details but why? If you need all the details after seeing all the negative reviews already posted here and you are still considering going to him then you're nuts! Consider yourself warned!

February 21st, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I am extremely pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Halawani and his staff. The office is very clean and well run. He takes the time to answer all of my questions. I always feel like he Really cares. I highly recommend Dr. Halawani.

September 12th, 2013
VERY RESPECTFUL
I WAS A NEW PATIENT WITH THIS OFFICE AND I ARRIVED 5 MINUTES LATE BUT THE STAFF WAS VERY SWEET AND UNDERSTANDING, I INFORMED THEM THAT I WAS LOST AND I AM NEW IN THE AREA. SO I FILLED OUT THE PAPERWORK AND I WOULD SAY 10 MINUTES LATER THEY CALLED ME IN. THE NURSE NAMED ELLY SHES NEW BUT SHE WAS GREAT AND VERY ADORABLE AND HER TRAINER BRITTANY WAS NICE TOO. THEN THE DR WAS AMAZING HE WAS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME AND HE DIDNT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND TOLD ME I NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND I THANKED HIM FOR BEING HONEST WITH ME. OVER ALL THE STAFF AND DR WERE GREAT I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO EVERYONE !!! ALSO THE MANAGER IS ALSO AVAILABLE AND SHE GREETED ME WHEN I CAME IN AND USUALLY ITS VERY HARD TO EVEN GET TO SPEAK OR TO SEE AN OFFICE MANAGER BUT SHE WAS RIGHT THERE IN THE FRONT SHE WAS AMAZING..

September 19th, 2012
Dr is professional and I feel totally committed to my well being. A great Doctor.

February 21st, 2012
Nice Doctor but does nothing to try to help
I have had my PCP review the results of this doctor and she is extremely concerned about some of the levels that this doctor does not even mention. My thyroid also shows enlarged and I have all Thyroid symptoms but the doctor did nothing other then an Ultrasound. I went 3 times and was tired of him telling me I needed to do nothing by drink Slim-fast shakes. Not going back!

December 9th, 2011
The absolute best diagnostician and endocrinologist. This physician stands out among all of my mothers physicians. He has more insight than most and I fully trust his opinion and accept his advice without hesitation. My mother has had several problems reducing her quality of life the past two years.Doctor Halawani, who manages her diabetes,thyroid,neuropathy etc., has found other related health problems and referred her out to surgery. Most of which has been corrected. This physician is fantastic. I'll always be grateful.

June 24th, 2009
This has to be the rudest doctor I have ever met. He thinks that he is God; he is unable to admit he is wrong, or look for other possible causes for problems. As for the oath you took to become a doctor you must not have understood the meaning of it or you would never had said what you said to myself and my son, That he could be dying and you be the only doctor on call and you would refuse to treat him. Im a firm believer that what goes around comes around and for the way you treated my family your will be 10 time worse.

June 24th, 2009