Dr. Montra Kanok Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 30th, 2009

Comes across very Rude

Hard to understand - rushed to get me out the door - absent minded - could not remember where he put his reports - did not have my file when he came into office and asked me questions he would have known if he had my file, things that he had ordered.

March 20th, 2009

Dr Kanok does not listen, he is very rude, do not see him unless you want to waste your money and a couple hours of your time. He absolutely had no interest in me or why I was seeing him.

Home Allergies