Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Montubua Vasser-Smith
Dr. Montubua Vasser-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frankfort, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Mobile, AL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vasser-Smith is affiliated with USA Medical Center, Frankfort Regional Medical Center and Mobile Infirmary. She speaks English.
Dr. Montubua Vasser-Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Montubua Vasser-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, KY.
Dr. Christoper Stark
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Frankfort, KY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Vijaya Srinivasan
Frankfort, KY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Rahul Reddy
Frankfort, KY 0.01 mi17