A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Dunn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Dunn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Ming Dunn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Monty M. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Monty Dunn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monty Dunn practices Anesthesiology near Pinole, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See Pinole Anesthesiologists.