A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Polonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Polonsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Polonsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polonsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Polonsky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Brian Polonsky MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monty B. Polonsky practice?
- Dr. Monty Polonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Monty Polonsky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Oncologists.