A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Polonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Polonsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polonsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polonsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Polonsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polonsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Polonsky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Brian Polonsky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monty B. Polonsky practice?
- Dr. Monty Polonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Monty Polonsky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Oncologists.