Dr. Monty Sellon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
I like that he gives me options for treatment when possible. I am able to make some decisions and not just be told what will be done. He recognizes that I have preferences and tries to respect those when possible.

January 28th, 2013
Dr. Sellon has been our family doctor since 1995 and I trust him to recommend what is best for our family. He is knowledgeable, spends time with us, asks questions and makes sure we are comfortable with the plan of action. I especially like that he does not heslitate to refer to a specialist if warrented. His staff has been helpful in dealing with the insurance company and making appoints at other offices.

February 9th, 2012
Dr. Sellon is caring, intellegent and helpful. I would highly recommend him.

December 23rd, 2010
Absolutely HORRIBLE doctor! 2010
I waited 45 mins to an hour in the waiting room. The nurses were VERY impersonal and rude! Seemed very inexperienced. Dr. sellon had a case of pink eye in both eyes and did not seem to take time to heal so he didn't contaminate others. I went in for simple back pains and migraines, came out with a horrendous cold! The office is dirty. The people who wrote the previous reviews seemed to be biased because they are from older patients and years ago. I can tell you from experience they are VERY clicky there. If you aren't from their town or he hasn't known you as a patient for a long time he almost treats you like dirt. He prescribed me a few medications that did not work. Also they seem to almost criminalize you and over question you while they are being impersonal. This doctor crossed too many personal boundaries. Yes, he might be qualified, but his staff is horrible and he seems over worked to say because he is NOT trustworthy, friendly, or takes the time to diagnose. I would greatly head this as a warning not just for your health but your life, STAY OUT OF DR. SELLON'S OFFICE!

October 12th, 2010
I had the same Doctor for 20 plus years.When She relocated I wanted to find a Doctor I could have Faith in, All my immediate Family was seeing Dr. Sellon so I thought I would give him a try. To this Day I have no regrets at all.This Man is really good at what he does.

April 6th, 2009
Dr. Sellon is definitely in the right profession!! He is extremely caring about his patients, he has a terrific bedside manner, very thorough to explain medical terminology to you as a patient so that I can understand. He seems to have time to spend with you on an office or hospital visit until ALL of your questions are answered. If he comes upon something he's not familiar with he DOESN'T HESITATE to refer you onto a specialist.

January 8th, 2009
Dr. Monty Sellon always puts his patients as his number one priority.His bedside manner is great an he is always caring and compassionate to your feelings. Very profssional & confidential! If he does not know what is wrong he will say so but never gives up on an illness or symptoms until the problem is solved! One of the best General Family Physicians one could ever have!!!!!