A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Snow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Snow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Duncan Snow MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Monty D. Snow practice?
- Dr. Monty Snow has 1 office location.
Dr. Monty Snow practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.