A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Tew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Tew, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Butler Tew MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monty B. Tew practice?
- Dr. Monty Tew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monty Tew practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Internists and Round Rock Rheumatologists.