A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Tew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tew
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Tew, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Butler Tew MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monty B. Tew practice?
- Dr. Monty Tew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monty Tew practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Internists and Round Rock Rheumatologists.