Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
Super smart doctor, love having him on my medical team.

April 21st, 2016
Very supportive follow up

January 7th, 2016
What's more important, your patient, or your TV monitor?
This doctor was highly rated by most of his patients, so I chose to go see him with my Osteo Arthritis problems which were getting worse. My arthritis had spread to my hand, and I lost the power to lift things, and had severe pain in the hand. The doctor was so disgusted with his TV Monitor, that he didn't seem to give a darn about my hand, just constantly complaining about his monitor. Never would I go back again.

April 30th, 2015
Dr Tew is treating me and I am getting better. Very knowledgeable, efficient and caring

October 22nd, 2012
Great Doctoer
Due to a lack of professional/patient dissatisfaction reasons regarding my previous Rheumatologist I decided to give Doctor Tew a shot. He spent nearly 30 minutes with me, gave me a near physical (without dropping my shorts lol), seemed very concerned with my diagnosis of Ankylosing Spondylitis and answere all of my concerns and general questions! He is a since, caring provider with true proffesinalism! I would recommend him to any person who has a disease of the joints of the body. He is an A+++++ provider!

June 23rd, 2012
Excellent Physician
Excellent bedside manner. Very good time management. A little more difficult to change apt to earlier but will work with you! I would recommend!

January 15th, 2011
Having Lupus, I have been to 2 other Rhematologists and they only saw me as a case #. Didn't always listen to changes I would tell them about. Dr. Tew is the best I have ever seen. He listens to you as a person and follows you as if you are family. He is quick to check anything unsual but doesn't overtreat. As an RN I have worked with many physcians but Dr. Tew is at the top of my list.

July 21st, 2010
Wonderful Doc
I was told by a friend that she had gone through a few docs that didn't seem to give her the care, time or information that she needed until she Found Dr. Tew. This is why I chose him and I found that he is very attentive, kind and soft spoken. He acknowledges you as a friend and a real person. He reassures you and lets you know what the next steps are in the care. Many docs leave that up to the nurse and forget to tell you whats next. I am so glad I had a friend refer me to this woderful Physician.