A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Trimble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trimble
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Trimble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Trimble, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Vic Trimble MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Monty V. Trimble practice?
- Dr. Monty Trimble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monty Trimble practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.