A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monty Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monty Trimble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monty Trimble, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monty Vic Trimble MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Monty V. Trimble practice?
- Dr. Monty Trimble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monty Trimble practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.