Otolaryngologists

City View
7269 Hawkins View Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-529-6200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Difference  |  show details
by S. Wilder on Jun 16th, 2014

After years of not being able to smell, within weeks of the Balloon Sinusplasty I began smelling gradually. Along with my smell, I began to taste foods again. It brought tears to my eyes the first time I tasted something. Considering these two senses go together, I had just thought I would never smell or taste again. Smell and taste continue to improve daily. I can't thank Dr. Trimble enough. He and his staff are truly amazing. If you have severe sinus infections, don't put this surgery off. After years of suffering, life has taken a major up-swing. I'm learning smells and taste all over again. I don't regret for a moment having this done.

|  No character  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

After refering a relative to Dr. Trimble, I regret doing as much. Dr. Trimble did not provide the same standard of care for my relative that I received, initially. Further more during a follow up appointment with Dr. Trimble he was ranting about a business problem he encountered. I could hear him yelling at his staff then he came in and expressed his frustrations with me then looked in my nose.. mumbled something about possible Staph infection then returned to expressing his personal business problems and ushered me out the door.

|  Never Again  |  show details
by Tom Brock on Nov 8th, 2013

My time in the waiting room exceeded one hour. The time the doctor spent with me was 5 minutes. When my I ran out of my prescription my pharmacy attempted to contact Dr. Trimble's office three times for authorization. They never had the courtesy to respond. I finally called and spoke with a female identifying herself as Deb. The level of service from this staff is pathetic. I will never return to that office and you can be certain I will inform my family physician of my experience as well as everyone I encounter on both a personal and business level.

|  Terrible.  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

Initially, I had a great experience with his staff. Everyone is very friendly and the office is very nice. I thought it was kind of obnoxious that his staff did most of the work and he came in and spoke to me for about 3 minutes during my initial exam - only repeating what his nurses/nurse practitioner had already told me, but I chalked it up to him being a busy doctor. I was due to have a tonsillectomy and because of some other medical issues, was unable. However, his staff knew about these problems and went ahead and scheduled me for surgery anyway. I get to the hospital on surgery day and after waiting for 3 hours, a nurse tells me due to these previous issues, I'm not allowed to have surgery and that Dr. Trimble had already left the hospital for the day. He did not even have the courteousy to come and speak to me himself. He claimed he was unaware of my medical issues, even though his staff was told and there had been another instance when they had been brought up to him. Furthermore, WE had to call THEM and his staff made the excuse that he had other patients to see - but if he had time allotted for my surgery, that time could have been spent discussing the problem with me. So, after only spending about 3-5 minutes ever with Dr. Trimble, I definitively can't say he's a bad doctor but my experience with him was unpleasant to say the least and I would not recommend him to anyone. I'm sure there are other doctors in the area that would take time to take care of all their patients, no matter the situation.

|  Superb Doctor from Charles and Elaine  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

On July 19, 2012, my wife rated Dr. Trimble because she wanted others to know that there really are great ENT doctors out there. She wanted to share her feelings and was upset because she forgot to put her name to submit her rating. So as a family, I can also verify that he is certainly a fantastic, humorous doctor who is very skilled and professional. Keep up the good work Dr. Trimble and know that we appreciate you. You also have a great staff who are always very courteous, warm and professional.

|  Excellent ENT - The Best of the Best!!!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

During the last eight years Dr. Monty Trimble has treated me for various problems dealing from removing my left thyroid, and some lipomas to dealing with sinus and ear infections. He is a superb surgeon as well as one of the most intelligent doctors we have encountered. He always makes you feel very comfortable and will explain to you what needs to be done. He is always striving for new ways by keeping abreast of new and better techniques and changes and utilizes them in his work. What a perfectionist! He also has deep empathy for his patients and how they feel - a great bedside manner. If you are looking for a top notch doctor, than you need to look no further. You won't be sorry. Also his office staff and the medical staff that works with Dr. Trimble is by far one of the best we have seen. We are very fortunate to have him as our doctor. Keep up the excellent work!

|  angie  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I had an balloon procedure on a friday and felt better by monday. The procedure was easy and Dr. Trimble seemed to be really concerned about how i was feeling

|  jessica  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

After years of suffering with sinus issues, I finally was referred to Dr. Trimble by another doctor. Dr. Trimble took the time to explain my options. I chose an new balloon procedure that Dr. Trimble did in the office on a Tuesday afternoon. The procedure was so easy and painless, I wasn't sure it really did anything. It has been 6 months, and I haven't had a sinus issue since. I am breathing better and I can actually smell again. Amazing! I am so pleased, with i'd found him sooner.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

This doctor wants to charge his patients $50.00 for no show or late cancellations. However, his office can cancel your appointment an hour prior to the schedule time (not due to an emergency but office errors.I wonder if I can bill him for $150.00 for the 3 last minute cancellations?Just saying

Doctor's Response

Your (the patient's) time is very important to us. In attempting to optimize patient flow and waiting times, yet allow patients to get appointments without unreasonable delay, charges for appointment changes within 24 hours have been implemented. We attempt to avoid last minute changes to a patient's appointment times on our part. However, there are circumstances --ie an emergency or patient whose surgery or medical condition requires much more time than estimated either by me or my staff--that unfortunately may result in last minute waits or changes. We truly attempt to avoid these. Yet it is the individual patient who is being treated at the time who takes precedent--always. Day of appointment scheduling changes that attempt to "finesse" the schedule should be completely voluntary on the patient's part. This area will be addressed and improved in the future. I am grateful for the comment. For without it, I would not have known this was an issue. My practice is open to constructive criticism. Patients should always feel free to contact me or one of my assistants if there are any concerns. Thank you.

|  He cured me!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I have had sinus problems for years...finally decided to do something about it after I found Dr. Trimble on the Web. I wasn't excited about the idea of having surgery...thankfully, Dr. Trimble trained on a new office procedure that allowed me to avoid surgery. 2 hours after the "balloon" procedure, I felt great. Hope it lasts!

|  Excellent ENT!  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Trimble to all my friends and family.

|  Great ENT  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Staff is awesome and so is Dr Trimble. Sometimes it doesn't seem that everyone in the office is on the same page, but everyone is very nice, and he's an excellent doctor.

|  5-Star ENT Specialist  |  show details
by Lisa Peden on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Trimble is an extremely intelligent man. He is very personable and seems to have a grasp of the newest surgical and pharmaceutical treatment options. I wish all of the physicians I have seen, over the past 40 years, had been as competent as Dr. Trimble is! His office staff is excellent, as well.

|  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Excellent doctor

|  Excellent ENT  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

I have had the misfortune of having 3 sinus surgeries in the past 5 years. I also have had appx 6-8 sinus infections per year during that time. Dr. Trimble performed my last surgery and he did a superb job. In the past five years I have visited with more than 10 different ENTs in four different states - Massachusetts, Texas, Utah, and Maryland. I can honestly say that Dr. Trimble is the best of the bunch. When it comes to treating sinus disease (via surgery and other avenues) I have yet to find a doctor anywhere that is as good as Dr. Trimble is. I could not recommend him more highly.

|  Improved my life  |  show details
by Julee Barton on Jun 24th, 2009

Great Surgeon for sinuses. I had 10-12 sinus infections a year and post surgery I have had one.

|  Rude and dismissive  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2009

This "doctor" was rude and dismissive and spent less than 2 minutes with my husband and billed our insurance $2,000 for the appointment.