A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monuj Bashambu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monuj Bashambu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashambu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bashambu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monuj T Bashambu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monuj T. Bashambu practice?
- Dr. Monuj Bashambu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monuj Bashambu practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.