- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Moo Chung?
Posted on September 26th, 2016
Horrible "doctor" if you can call him that! missed my father's broken knee cap! he told him to go home and ice it..i broken knee cap??? he's 82yrs old! what sort of dr misses that! the knee cap was in 2 pieces when the ER doctor just looked at it. this guy is so bad , don't even bother. needs to be flipping burgers..maybe?he can do that correctly?
Horrible Staff/Doctor not much better.
Posted on February 27th, 2016
Can't get refills on meds because no one will return phone calls. Nurse/staff doesn't know what she is doing and is very rude. I had an appointment at 1:45 p.m. and finally saw the doctor at 2:45 p.m. I was waiting in an exam room and heard him entering and leaving other offices for patients that came in after me. When I asked him why the long wait he said he did not see my paperwork on the door. By this time I was so stressed that I could barely talk to him. He is hard to understand and talks very fast.
Best doctor ever
Posted on August 28th, 2015
Posted on October 7th, 2013
Chung is a horrible "doctor". Miss- diagnosed my 80yr dad,let him live with headaches for months becasue he didnt know what to do! untill my dad went to the ER and they suggesded he go see an ENT..sereve inter ear infection! and he couldnt diagnose it!?? Also argued and became very rude and very unprofessional when i asked that he get an MRI on my 81yr old mother's shoulder and i had to insist he refer her to a specialist for a hurt shoulder. He was clueless as to her care. As we left his office she told him bye and thanks..he responded with a 'Hmmm". So unprofessional when i questioned him. He has a lack of basic manners.We'll never go back.
back office staff
Posted on November 13th, 2012
doesn't want to deal with the patient
Posted on January 8th, 2012
1. doctor told me to stop asking so many questions2. bloody cotton ball on a magazine, as well as, a dirty swab in the room as I walked in to be seen3. had pneumonia but took two days to find out results 4. office does not call back with results even after calling them several times5. rude office staff and nurses6. doctor spends 5-10 minutes at the most with me7. several repeat treatments because of bad diagnoses or wrong medicine given for the treatment
Dr. Chung is our family's favorite doctor
Posted on December 13th, 2010
Dr. Chung is an exceptional doctor. He has been taking care of my 90 year old grandmother and me for the past several years. Dr. Chung is the first doctor to determine and maintain the perfect combination of medications and dosages for my grandmother. Dr. Chung's nurse, Kelly, has always been very pleasant and helpful to both my grandmother and me.
Posted on January 5th, 2016
Posted on September 21st, 2015
Posted on August 21st, 2014
Dr. Moo Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides