Dr. Moo Chung MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Katy, TX

2.8

September 26th, 2016
Horrible "doctor" if you can call him that! missed my father's broken knee cap! he told him to go home and ice it..i broken knee cap??? he's 82yrs old! what sort of dr misses that! the knee cap was in 2 pieces when the ER doctor just looked at it. this guy is so bad , don't even bother. needs to be flipping burgers..maybe?he can do that correctly?

February 27th, 2016
Horrible Staff/Doctor not much better.
Can't get refills on meds because no one will return phone calls. Nurse/staff doesn't know what she is doing and is very rude. I had an appointment at 1:45 p.m. and finally saw the doctor at 2:45 p.m. I was waiting in an exam room and heard him entering and leaving other offices for patients that came in after me. When I asked him why the long wait he said he did not see my paperwork on the door. By this time I was so stressed that I could barely talk to him. He is hard to understand and talks very fast.

August 28th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Best doctor ever!!!! Smart, caring and compassionate.

October 7th, 2013
horrible doctor!!
Chung is a horrible "doctor". Miss- diagnosed my 80yr dad,let him live with headaches for months becasue he didnt know what to do! untill my dad went to the ER and they suggesded he go see an ENT..sereve inter ear infection! and he couldnt diagnose it!?? Also argued and became very rude and very unprofessional when i asked that he get an MRI on my 81yr old mother's shoulder and i had to insist he refer her to a specialist for a hurt shoulder. He was clueless as to her care. As we left his office she told him bye and thanks..he responded with a 'Hmmm". So unprofessional when i questioned him. He has a lack of basic manners.We'll never go back.

May 16th, 2013
STAFF
staff is very inexperienced and not competent in giving test results or interviewing for pertinent patient data. Extremely difficult to get calls returned from staff. Dr. Chung is kind but seems inexperienced and lacks self confidence. I can work with him but will no longer tolerate the incompetent staff in the office. The lack of accurate and efficient customer care has caused me to seek care elsewhere. BTW, I have been in health care for 37 years, have worked and managed medical practices as well as Critical care in a hospital setting.

November 13th, 2012
back office staff
Very poor quality assistant, rude, do not respond to patient calls.

January 8th, 2012
doesn't want to deal with the patient
1. doctor told me to stop asking so many questions2. bloody cotton ball on a magazine, as well as, a dirty swab in the room as I walked in to be seen3. had pneumonia but took two days to find out results 4. office does not call back with results even after calling them several times5. rude office staff and nurses6. doctor spends 5-10 minutes at the most with me7. several repeat treatments because of bad diagnoses or wrong medicine given for the treatment

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Chung is our family's favorite doctor
Dr. Chung is an exceptional doctor. He has been taking care of my 90 year old grandmother and me for the past several years. Dr. Chung is the first doctor to determine and maintain the perfect combination of medications and dosages for my grandmother. Dr. Chung's nurse, Kelly, has always been very pleasant and helpful to both my grandmother and me.