A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moody Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moody Kwok, Elbow, Hand, and Wrist Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moody Kwok, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moody Kwok MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Moody Kwok practice?
- Dr. Moody Kwok has 6 office locations.
Dr. Moody Kwok practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons and Chalfont Orthopedic Surgeons.