A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moody Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moody Kwok, Elbow, Hand, and Wrist Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwok
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moody Kwok, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kwok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moody Kwok MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Moody Kwok practice?
- Dr. Moody Kwok has 1 office location.
Dr. Moody Kwok practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.