Apr 15th, 2015

I was never given detailed instructions on what I should not take for pain after a procedure. I didn't want to take an Rx so as soon as I was able to I took an over the counter pain reliever which is bad for bones while they are healing. In a post op appt his PA questioned why a certified hand therapist wasn't using a modality to prevent scarring, and it was because he never prescribed it!

Patient show details Patient
by Joe Wade on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr Kwok is a fantastic doctor. He treats every patient like they are the most important person in the world.

Wrist Surgery A1 show details Wrist Surgery A1
Oct 11th, 2012

I had wrist surgery and Dr. Kwok was top notch through the whole surgerical process. What really impressed me was that he showed me in detail what to expect from surgery, recovery to physical therapy. His office staff handled all the admin issues seemlessly for me. Thanks!

Mrs. Gabow show details Mrs. Gabow
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Kwok is the best doc ever. Even though I shattered my wrist in a freak fall, I have complete use of that hand and wrist now with no pain.There were no complications from the surgery. As far as "bedside manner" , Dr. Kwok is nicer than any doc I have ever met, and I've met my share. I highly recommend him to everyone.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kwok is FANTASTIC!

Parent show details Parent
Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr Kwok did a good job with my son. cast for 4 weeks for a broken 4th metacarpal on his hand. He was recommended by a friend who's son had a worse injury.

Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Kwok performed surgery on my wrist six years ago. I am in my sixties, and expected to have arthritic pain or limitations in the movement of my hand/wrist.I healed very well and have never had any pain or limitation in the movement of my wrist. He was very kind and reassuring with a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend him.