Elbow, Hand, and Wrist Specialist
OrthopaediCare
2400 Maryland Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 830-8700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Joe Wade on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr Kwok is a fantastic doctor. He treats every patient like they are the most important person in the world.

|  Wrist Surgery A1  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I had wrist surgery and Dr. Kwok was top notch through the whole surgerical process. What really impressed me was that he showed me in detail what to expect from surgery, recovery to physical therapy. His office staff handled all the admin issues seemlessly for me. Thanks!

|  Mrs. Gabow  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Kwok is the best doc ever. Even though I shattered my wrist in a freak fall, I have complete use of that hand and wrist now with no pain.There were no complications from the surgery. As far as "bedside manner" , Dr. Kwok is nicer than any doc I have ever met, and I've met my share. I highly recommend him to everyone.

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kwok is FANTASTIC!

|  Parent  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr Kwok did a good job with my son. cast for 4 weeks for a broken 4th metacarpal on his hand. He was recommended by a friend who's son had a worse injury.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Kwok performed surgery on my wrist six years ago. I am in my sixties, and expected to have arthritic pain or limitations in the movement of my hand/wrist.I healed very well and have never had any pain or limitation in the movement of my wrist. He was very kind and reassuring with a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend him.