A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moody Wharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharam
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wharam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moody Wharam, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wharam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moody Dewitt Wharam MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Moody D. Wharam practice?
- Dr. Moody Wharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Moody Wharam practices Therapeutic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.