Learn more about Dr. Moody Wharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wharam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moody Wharam, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wharam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moody Dewitt Wharam MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Moody D. Wharam practice?
- Dr. Moody Wharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Moody Wharam practices Therapeutic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.