A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moogali Arvind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moogali Arvind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moogali Arvind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvind graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur.
Dr. Arvind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moogali Arvind MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moogali Arvind practice?
- Dr. Moogali Arvind has 6 office locations.
Dr. Moogali Arvind practices Internal Medicine near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See High Point Internists.