- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mool Nigam is Good. Dr. Nigam has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mool Nigam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigam graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nigam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nigam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mool Nigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mool P. Nigam practice?
Dr. Mool Nigam practices Neurology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Lake Charles, LA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.