Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moon Fenton
Dr. Moon Fenton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Memphis, AR, with another office in Germantown, TN. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fenton is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto and Methodist University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Moon Fenton has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Moon Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Memphis, AR.
Dr. Arun Rao
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
West Memphis, AR 0.01 mi26
Dr. Carmel Verrier
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
West Memphis, AR 0.01 mi15
Dr. Donald Gravenor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Memphis, AR 0.01 mi36