A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moon Young Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Moon Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Moon Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moon Kim practices Anesthesiology near Upper Saddle River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY.