A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moosa Heikali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moosa Heikali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heikali graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Heikali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heikali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moosa M. Heikali practice?
Dr. Moosa Heikali practices Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Surgeons, and Beverly Hills Neurologists.