Dr. Moothedath Menon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Moothedath Menon?

Patient

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Was a disaster!, had wrong chart, wrong procedure, wrong name!! I work up during the procedure !! I would NOT recommend the Doctor at all!!

Worst medical office experience ever

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I was referred to this office by my primary physician for a colonoscopy. A consultation was required first, and that was fine with me because this would be the first time I had this test and I had many concerns and questions. My impression of the office was poor -- it was dirty and packed to the gills with patients who said they had already been waiting for over an hour. When I finally saw the doctor, he asked me if I had concerns, and I answered "Yes." He replied, "It will be fine." That was my entire consultation. But he ushered me into another room to talk to the "nurse." This young lady was in a mood! I think she missed her lunch hour (so did I, waiting for over an hour and a half past my appointment time, but was I complaining? No I was not!) because she shouted to somebody outside the open door of our room something about her sandwich. The girl sat some distance from me, busy with a felt-tip marker, highlighting most of a photocopied page of printing. "You need to eat a clear diet!" she ordered me. "When, I asked?," thinking of my missed lunch and not quite up to speed with her. "As soon as you wake up." (Wake up when, and from what, the surgery? Made no sense to me whatsoever.) Our communication continued to break down even worse than that, and she got royally PO'd with me. I guess she did not realize I could not see what was on her papers. Any questions? she asked me? Yes, in fact, I did have so many questions, since I have never had a coloscopy, laxative, nor enema ever before in my life. Lots and lots of questions I had, but she was too busy, obviously. Rolling eyes, annoyed sighs ... I came home and obtained a different referral from my primary care office. When I called Menon's office later to cancel, I think it may have been the same annoyed employee who answered the phone ... she sounded like she was still really, really annoyed by my presence on earth. I could hear the sighing and I bet there were rolling eyes to go along with it as she demanded to know why I was canceling. I swear, I am a pretty nice and normal and agreeable lady who is accustomed to mostly pleasant interactions with medical offices and personnel ... I have NEVER encountered such rudeness and strangeness in my entire life. Oh yes, and of course I was charged for this "consultation."

Posted on October 16th, 2017