A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mopelola Isola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mopelola Isola is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mopelola Isola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Isola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mopelola Isola MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mopelola Isola practice?
- Dr. Mopelola Isola has 1 office location.
Dr. Mopelola Isola practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.