A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morales Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morales Dennis Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morales D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Morales Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Morales Brown practices Psychiatry near Utica, NY.
See Utica Psychiatrists.