A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poljak-Varenika graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Poljak-Varenika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- Brooklyn Campus Of The Va Ny Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika practice?
- Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika has 1 office location.
Dr. Morana Poljak-Varenika practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.