Doctor visit show details Doctor visit
Aug 25th, 2016

Attentive... Was not in a rush took her to examine my concern

by Willie A. Norwood on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Adisa is a excellent doctor, she diagnosed a spot of cancer on my ear, when another doctor suggested I be given ointment and sent home. Dr. Adisa was persistent in getting the needed lab tests and informing me of the results. She made sure that I didnot dismiss the matter, and that I got in for surgery as quickly as possible. Anyone that is fortunate enough to have her as their doctor can count on getting the best of care. She is one of the best.

Jul 27th, 2012

Dr. Adisa was curteous and very helpful in providing diagnosis and a solution for a long term skin problem I've had. She was very warm and took the time to explain the cause and steps I should take.

Dr Adisa found my cancer. show details Dr Adisa found my cancer.
Jun 5th, 2012

I was sent to a dermatoligist by my family doctor. That one told me that the mole on my temple was nothing and never cancerous. A few years later my husband was also sent to the same one for skin cancer. Also told it was not. I decided to go for a second opinion and Dr Adisa didn't like the way my mole felt(the first guy never even touched it!). She had it biopsied and found it to be Basil cell cancer. My husband also was treated for pre-cancerous spots on his arms. Dr. Campbell did the Mohs surgery and cut out all of the cancer and did a beautiful job of sewing me up. I would tell anyone with a problem to go directly to Dundee Dermatology.