Dr. Mordcai Blau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mordcai Blau?

July 27th, 2016

Post-operation

Everything went well.. I am only 6 months in post-surgery, but one side of the chest is a little lumpier than the other. Dr. Blau stated that its always that way (i asked around and people stated otherwise, but we'll see) and i have to lose weight, which i am working on now (dieting and working out) I am waiting till i make my 1 year anniversary, and two more check-ups after losing weight, before i truly rate Dr. Blau on yelp and discuss how my experience went so far.. Hoping for the best but so far so good!

November 21st, 2014

Dr. Blau was attentive, knowledgeable, patient, and personable. His aftercare process has made me feel expertly taken care of. It's obvious that the doctor would very much like me to be unmitigatedly pleased with the final results of my gynecomastia surgery, which is a reassuring and not-so-easy to find quality in a health care professional. Worth every penny. My chest looks great and I feels great.

January 17th, 2014

botox

My best doctor , he us an artist ..

December 8th, 2013

Surgery exceeded expectations

After a consultation a couple of months ago I finally went to Dr Blau for chest surgery almost three weeks ago. I knew him due to his reputation and via the recommendations of close friends. Now before I go any further I would like to say that I was not a standard procedure for Dr Blau. I am female to male transgender and my surgery involved removal of all glandular breast tissue along with some liposuction in the area. He also filled in what was considered a 'pigeon chest'. In pre op Dr Blau made no huge promises of outcome as my age(51) may be against me in terms of skin elasticity. So I went in there just hoping for the best. The procedure went very smoothly and with only about 45 minutes total operating time. A lot of guys I know had surgeries lasting at least 2 hours and some even 4 hours. My friend saw the results before I was bandaged up and she was amazed at the job he had done. No scars and perfectly flat. A side note for those of you who may not be aware (and I am sure that is a lot of people) This surgery usually involves a large incision straight across the chest which basically leaves you scarred for life. Fast forward to today...it has been almost three weeks since surgery. Dr Blau removed my bandages after one week. The skin is healing wonderfully and the only sign of surgical intervention are two small V shaped incisions on the side of the nipple which will disappear completely. My chest looks amazing and much better than I could have anticipated. This surgery has totally changed my life! The whole experience was made so easy for me from his office staff to his anesthesiologist (who deserves great credit for putting me totally at ease!) I had no nerves on the day whatsoever. I would highly recommend Dr Blau to anyone seeking a skilled cosmetic surgeon.

September 23rd, 2013

Excellent Results & Amazing Experience!

I can totally understand the stress that everyone experiences in preparation to make a decision about cosmetic surgery (in my case gynecomastia). I searched for many physicians, and finally decided on Dr. Blau. What initially attracted me to Dr. Blau is the great amount of procedures that he has completed and illustrated on his website. It was my opinion that this man was the most experienced surgeon regarding this specialty. I was not disappointed! It was very easy to book an appointment and schedule the procedure. I never once felt rushed or pressured. The staff was really nice, accommodating, and the results were fantastic without any complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Blau to anyone seriously considering this procedure. You will be thrilled that you did it!

August 9th, 2013

Dr Blau gynocomastia amazing results

I am truly amazed by how professional the staff is. I felt totally comfortable when I went in for surgery. Everyone of my friends are completely shocked by how good my chest now looks. I thank dr blau for changing my life.

August 5th, 2013

Dr Blau is the Gynecomastia Men-To -Go

A year ago I head gynecomastia surgery by Dr Blau under local anesthesia .I was very comfortable during the surgery. Dr Blau's staff are very professional and made me feel good .My anxiety level was less then I thought will be. The best was my results, it topped my wildest expectations. It literally changed my entire life .Now I look and feel better then ever. I was very lucky to have Dr Blau, the best gynecomastia surgeon in the world, as my surgeon.

November 16th, 2012

Outstanding experience

As a medical professional myself practicing in anesthesia, my experience with Dr. Blau and his staff was nothing short of perfect. His compassion, skill and sincere devotion to his work is apparent at every step you take during your visit. Friendly staff await you. Dr. Blau provided my anesthesia and made the experience quite easy and pain free. You will not go wrong selecting Dr. Blau. He has earned my utmost respect for a job well done. Highly recommended.

October 12th, 2012

great results!

September 1st, 2012

Gynecomastia best

Whewn I decided to do my gynecomastia surgery I wanted the most experienced surgeon with consistent results.I found Dr Blau.I could not br happier with my results.I got what I have hoped to. Do your own reserch and you will come to the some conclution.

August 29th, 2012

The Gynecomastia Surgeon.

Suffering from gynecomastia since is a very young age, prevented me from many social activities that required to take my shirt off.taking my shirt off.and made me fell miserable and a misfit.If you do suffer from it you know this feeling.being conscious about your large breasts.Once surgery was done by Dr Blau i felt that my life changed and stopped being conscious. I can tell you how liberated it is, and my advice to you is do your homework before deciding who will be your surgeon.I did the right decision and a few months after surgery I can't be happier.

August 6th, 2012