A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Dicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Dicker, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Dicker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicker graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dicker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Dicker MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai Dicker practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Dicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mordecai Dicker practices Gastroenterology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Roslyn Gastroenterologists.