A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Klein, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Klein, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Heart Hospital
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Noah Klein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai N. Klein practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mordecai Klein practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.