A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Klein, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Klein, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Heart Hospital
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Noah Klein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai N. Klein practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordecai Klein practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.