A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Klein, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Klein, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Noah Klein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai N. Klein practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordecai Klein practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.