Dr. Mordecai Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mordecai Klein?

June 25th, 2017

Very satisfied

Dr. Klein really cares and is a good listener. I had a much different experience with another cardiologist in Dallas

June 16th, 2017

JERK!!!

Don't go to him if you are a female senior. He thinks we are very expendable. Asked my family why I would want a certain test. "She wouldn't be able to have the treatment. No reason for you to know."

February 12th, 2017

Attentive and shows concern for patients

Dr. Klein spent a lot of time going over my family history and my symptoms and ordered testing based on the information provided. Genuinely cares about his patients.

August 12th, 2016

My appointment was on Aug 3. I was seen promptly and all my questions were answered. I would recommend this practice to others. No follow up was required at this time.

April 20th, 2016

Dr. Klein - Great Doctor

Very professional. Excellent doctor. Highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2016

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein is hands down the best doctor I've known. I first met him after an ER visit in 2007 and I see him every 6 months. Every time I see him, we pick up from the last time we talked as opposed to me feeling like I have to introduce myself and my condition all over again. I'm simply amazed at the amount of time a physician of his caliber spends with me. When he asks me questions, he really listens to my response. When I pose questions, he listens and answers thoughtfully. I feel he is very thorough and deliberative in the conversation and he then proceeds based on my response/input/questions. This makes me feel like I'm participating in my care plan and not just being run through a machine like my other doctors. This is SO refreshing in a physician. He has a good sense of humor. While I'm grateful to have him as a cardiologist, I often wish he was a general practitioner so I could see him for all my medical needs. His office is clean, organized and efficient. Unless he has an emergency with a patient, my wait time is usually 5 minutes or less from the time I walk in the door until I'm taken back. The staff is very friendly. They call to remind me of appointments as well as to let me know when they get and review lab work from my primary care physician. They are very good coordinating outside lab or imaging appointments. I can't recommend Dr. Klein and his practice enough.

November 3rd, 2015

Manner and professionalism of highest grade, sense of humor, quick action and decision making. Definitely refer others to him.

October 20th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Klein

A very good Doctor, very good listener, very caring, very attentive, communicates very well with his patients , very thorough in his diagnosis . A very likable person.

June 16th, 2015

Office and clinical staff very courteous and professional. Dr. Klein was thorough and very helpful in explaining his conclusions and treatments. He manner is sympathetic, thoughtful, and professional. Would highly recommend.

June 2nd, 2015

Dr . Klein is very caring and helpful.

April 14th, 2015

Great cardiologist!

Dr. Klein and his staff continue to stay focused on my heart condition. The team is always willing to take the time to explain the complicated and position themselves as a partner on the path of recovery.

February 9th, 2015

1ST VISIT

DR. KLEIN TOOK ALOT OF TIME WITH ME AND MY FAMILY. HIS STAFF MADE US FEEL VERY WELCOME AND ROSA THE NURSE SHE WAS WONDERFUL. I DID NOT FILL IN DIAGNOSIS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE YET.