A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potash
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Potash, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Potash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Potash MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai Potash practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Potash has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordecai Potash practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.