A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordecai Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordecai Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potash
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Potash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mordecai Potash, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Potash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordecai Potash MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mordecai Potash practice?
- Dr. Mordecai Potash has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordecai Potash practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.