A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordechai Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordechai Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Palmer Lutheran Health Center
- Santa Monica Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordechai Dovid Lederman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mordechai D. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Mordechai Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordechai Lederman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Postville, IA.
See Postville Family Physicians and Postville Primary Care Doctors.