A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mordechai Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mordechai Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Palmer Lutheran Health Center
- Santa Monica Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mordechai Dovid Lederman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mordechai D. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Mordechai Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mordechai Lederman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Postville, IA.
See Postville Family Physicians and Postville Primary Care Doctors.