Takes 3 months to get an appointment show details Takes 3 months to get an appointment
by Potential patient on Feb 23rd, 2016

My primary care doctor wanted me to see a GI and I was sent an authorization to see Dr. Suchov. I called the office the day I received the authorization in the mail and was told the earliest appointment would be 3 months from now. THREE MONTHS! I checked on yelp and it seems this is to be expected from his office. Then I saw here on vitals.com that he has 7 different offices, not including the Encino office where I was told to go. It seems pretty clear that this guy is spread way, way too thin to be responsive to patients.

Jun 23rd, 2015

I have been this doctor's patient for many years. I would like to highly recommend Dr. Suchov to patients. He has lots of experience and good expertise. The doctor is very compassionate and accommodating. The office staff are very professional.

by Madeleine on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr Suchov is a very good doctor. His medical advise was honest & straight to the point. His staff is very proffesional too. I would recommend him to everyone.

RUDE STAFF!! show details RUDE STAFF!!
Mar 23rd, 2015

Awful, rude, mean staff!! I will never go to him again because of them!

Jan 28th, 2015

The worst office staff that I've ever had to deal with.

Jan 5th, 2015

The most unethical and unprofessional doctor I have ever met.

Horrible show details Horrible
Dec 12th, 2014

Stuff is rude. Had to wait 3 months for the appointment. at the day of the appointment was told that they forgot to ask me about my insurance so they might not see me today. After they confirmed my insurance I had to wait for hour and a half in the waiting room and another 30 min to see the doctor. 2 hours to see a doctor.

Dec 18th, 2010

I had a great experience, got an appointment right away. treatment was excellent and very professional.

great doc show details great doc
Dec 10th, 2010

excellent experience, most helpful staff, knowledgeable, caring doctor