Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appreciated the professional and caring atmosphere. Didn't feel rushed on just a number. Would happily recommend this doctor.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and compassionate.Thank you

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn is a great doctor. I'm real glad I was referred to him Dr. Reeves. He definitely knows what he is doing to actually help you, no window dressing.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment was on time, and Dr Laronn gave me all the time I needed. Genuinely cares about my well being, and reminds me of important screening tests and vaccines.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always concerned about my well being listens to me and my concerns. Understands my fears

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn knows that I am totally deaf but still insists on communicating by shouting. I have to ash him to write things which he hates to do.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Larron, Is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He lets you speak about your problems and feelings while DR Larron intently listens. DR Larron spends quality time with each patient and is very understanding. I trust his diagnosis and treatment..

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is a good doctor but every time i call he never get his messages and never get a response back he needs better front staff

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larronn is a wonderful doctor- very thorough and is such a nice man. For your main doc- I would recommend him to anyone.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

prompt, helpful, not rushed, answered questions

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn has always been very attentive to all of my health issues and concerns. He is very courteous and professional and makes me feel at ease.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Laroon's office since I moved to Denver 3 years ago. I am always amazed how I don't have to wait in the exam room or the waiting room. So prompt and efficient. Dr Laroon really cares about his patients.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Laronn for over 10 years and I think he is a great doctor who is very friendly and caring! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!! He also has a very friendly and professional staff at a great location!!

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Shows genuine concern for patient.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor and staff are very caring and professional and do their best to care for their patients, I would gladly recommend this medical office.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All medical concerns were addressed and a plan to address issues was put in place.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for addressing the problems.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was on time, very thorough, listened well to my unusual circumstances, did what could be done in one visit and followed up the next day. If my insurance had continued, would have been very comfortable making him my regular doctor.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very conscientious, capable, friendly Doctor. I would recommend him without reservations.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent physician.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn did a wonderful job following up on, and addressing all of my healthcare needs and concerns in a very professional and caring manner.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn is very kind, knowledgeable and very professional! Wonderful Doctor! Karla in the office very welcoming!

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Laronn is an excellent doctor. He truly looks out for you well being. I would recommend him to everybody who wants a doctor who spends the time with you to get it right.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All of my needs were addressed very thoroughly by dr laronn, my medicaid was ending and he performed some very important tests that he thought i needed.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Morel is excellent and very knowledgeable.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was excellent, thank you.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring. Not rushed. Answered questions. Good feedback

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and I feel has my best health interest when I go for an appointment.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr. Laronn was excellent!

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Morel Laronn is easy to talk to and cares about his patients, and is very personable.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. LaRonn is highly experienced and knowledgeable. Above all, he has more compassion and willingness to help more than my prior doctors did. He is a good listener and took the time to really address my issues (45 minutes!). I recommend him highly.

Aug 26th, 2011

I actually do not even have to wait 5 minutes. I am usually taken back to the room within 1 minute and than the Dr. is there anywhere within 1 minute or 2-3 at the most. The Dr. takes his time and I never feel rushed. I get in and do not have to wait, and he takes plenty of time for me.