A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morey Blinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morey Blinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hemophilia B
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinder graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blinder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morey A. Blinder practice?
Dr. Morey Blinder practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, Saint Louis Oncologists, and Saint Louis Pathologists.