A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morey Blinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morey Blinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morey Blinder, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinder graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Morey A. Blinder practice?
- Dr. Morey Blinder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morey Blinder practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.