A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morey Blinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morey Blinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blinder
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Blinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morey Blinder, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinder graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Morey A. Blinder practice?
- Dr. Morey Blinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morey Blinder practices Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hematologists.