A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morey Bubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bubis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bubis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morey Bubis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubis graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Bubis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morey Jack Bubis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Morey J. Bubis practice?
- Dr. Morey Bubis has 1 office location.
Dr. Morey Bubis practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Anesthesiologists, La Mesa Internists, and La Mesa Pulmonologists.