A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morey Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morey Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morey Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Disease Susceptibility
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morey Gardner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Morey Gardner practice?
- Dr. Morey Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morey Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.