Dr. Moreye Nusbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moreye Nusbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

The best surgeon EVER! He has golden hands. He did my port, my excision of a sarcoma. Always had confidence in him, never let me down. I worked at Presby & everyone who knew him and/or his work agreed that he is superb.

November 30th, 2013

ulcerative colitis

this man actually saved my life at the age of 29. he operated on me at graduate hospital when i had a very serious condition. i went from weighing close to 160 lbs to around 100 lbs when he did my surgery. he performed an illeostomy and i am now 70 years of age. i am sure this is the doctor. my health is now not so great however, after he did his job i married and had five wonderful children with my wife trudy. thank you so much doctor. my one daughter is now a doctor and she claims i have a weird body and that he did a fantastic job.

December 7th, 2011

Best surgeon,

July 26th, 2008

The Best Surgeon

Dr. Moreye Nusbaum is the BEST. There is no comparison. He is in a field of his own. His work is impeccable. He saves lives. His idea of practicing medicine is not practice, it's perfection. If he can not do the surgery, no onw can. I would trust him with my life and my children's lives. There are no words to describe this man's work.

April 7th, 2016