Dr. Morgan Barnum Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Morgan Barnum?

"Hands Off" Doctor NOT what I needed

Posted on April 15th, 2014

First of all, I have a high risk pregnancy and this doctor was so flippant about my situation that she completely missed the window for my 1st trimester genetic screening, so I never even got a nuchal translucency scan or bloodwork for genetic testing. She never even mentioned it. Secondly, during my initial pelvic exam with her I apparently had a pap smear that came back abnormal. Not only were the results never mentioned to me, I was led to believe that everything was fine. I only found out about the abnormal pap because I moved and my new OB found the results upon reviewing my records. Every time I called this doctor with a concern I was just basically told to go on pelvic rest and brushed off. Now my new OB has to do a procedure on my cervix at 23 weeks pregnant that could have been done when the abnormal pap came back at less than 12 weeks. My cervix is already weak, so it would have been much smarter to do this when the baby was smaller and not putting as much pressure on my cervix. This doctor really dropped the ball in so many ways. I would not recommend her to anyone, ever.

Posted on November 21st, 2016