A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Huang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Huang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Morgan Huang practice?
- Dr. Morgan Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morgan Huang practices Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists and Arcadia Otolaryngologists.