A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Huang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Huang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans