Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morgan Leafe
Dr. Morgan Leafe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Santa Barbara, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. Leafe is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Morgan Leafe has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Morgan Leafe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Amit Mukhia
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Agnes Salvador
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39