A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Leafe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Leafe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leafe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leafe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan Leafe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Morgan Leafe practice?
- Dr. Morgan Leafe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morgan Leafe practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.