A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Leafe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Leafe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leafe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leafe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leafe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morgan Leafe practice?
Dr. Morgan Leafe practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.