A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Lorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Lorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Lorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorio graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Lorio has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan P Lorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Morgan P. Lorio practice?
- Dr. Morgan Lorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morgan Lorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons and Bristol Surgeons.