A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Lorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Lorio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorio
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Lorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorio graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Lorio has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan P Lorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Morgan P. Lorio practice?
- Dr. Morgan Lorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Morgan Lorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.