Dr. Morgan Lorio MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Lorio has done 2 surgeries for me, both with very good results. My first surgery was a lumbar decompression and the second was a wrist fusion. He and his assistants did a very good job explaining both procedures and expected outcome. Like most offices I saw the assistants on most occasions but Dr. Lorio was available whenever I had questions he could answer. I highly recommend this surgeon.

February 19th, 2016
No in hospital follow up visit.No in office follow up visit ,except by assistants,until almost one year later,when it was felt that I needed to have a second surgery.this surgery was needed because of screws and hardware previously put into my spine working loose.I would not recommend that anyone even take their pets to this DR.

August 21st, 2015
Dr. Lorio was the most uncaring, absolutely awful dr. that i have ever had the misfortune of seeing. He totally ignored my after surgery concerns and dismissed them which led to 4 more surgeries, simply because he could not take the time to correctly assess the problem. I would never recommend him to anyone and will never allow him to treat me again.

June 9th, 2015
Not sure what his reputation was built on but not on patient care. Beware!
Confused my child with another patient, told me he could not answer my questions due to his need to preserve his voice due to an illness. Was able to discuss his own illness as well as to conduct discussions with others. Actually gave me his phone for me to review results of the series of x-rays that he ordered on my child, rather than going over them with me. He is so struck on himself. If he was not well enough to preform his duties then just call and reschedule our appointment. He was running behind on his appointments and we had to wait 2hrs. and 23 min. just to be taken to an examining room and then waited another 35 min.

May 5th, 2015
I was a patient
Ok this doctor walks in full of himself and called me a lier but he seen me for about 10minutes and then sends me back to work full duty after I left 5 days later so thank you very much doctor lorio God always finds a way to help people like me and people like you always gets what they deserve I hope you have a good life cause you are a specialist after all

December 19th, 2013
A review for Doctor Lorio
A waste of time and money. I have to say that ladies at the desk were very nice and professional. I've gone several times to see him and only got a PA, then the next visit and the next and so on. Sat for almost 2 hrs each visit. Finally, I got to see him for the first time. He was rude, arrogant, and short with me. Would ask me a question then cut me off before I finished answering him. All the people that I have spoken to about him have the same problems with him. Won't get my money anymore.

November 9th, 2012
I was in his waiting room 3hrs waiting to see dr lorio . With a bad back. Its hard to set in the waiting room for so long.

August 11th, 2012
For a doctor he wasnt caring at all.Very short with me

January 11th, 2011
Dr. Lorio saved my leg! He is a wonderful surgeon.

September 27th, 2010
I think very highly of dr lorio,as well as the numours people i have recomended,very knowlegable,and extremly good e/a knife and great concern for his patients welbeing. he is very highly thought of as a dr and a friend,a very valueable asset to the medical field in bristol,God bless u Morgan

July 31st, 2010
I Wouldn't Go Back Again
I was first seen by his PA then another PA. third visit I saw him for a few minutes.Fourth visit to talk about surgery options I saw his PA and told that I need to see Dr Lorio to discuss surgery options, So 7 months later I find Myself looking for a surgen to get me out of extreme pain. Not Again Dr Lorio.

May 25th, 2017