Dr. Morgan Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morgan Norris?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Morgan Norris?

• Good

Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

January 20th, 2017

Breast Cancer

Dr. Norris is a very wonderful doctor, a God sent, I have been to 3 doctors that said, if I remove the breast because it was in last stages, I would die. My breast had a hole in it with blood and oozing coming from it. I saw other doctors about this, they treated me like there was no help for me, I was referred to Doctor Morgan Norris, I was in a lot of pain dailey with this breast, I tried 3 doctors and they would not do the surgery because they said I would die if I did. Dr. Norris Morgan did my surgery and it's healing very well, and I am still alive. Dr. Norris Morgan is a wonderful surgeon, very easy to talk to and professional.

March 24th, 2013

Absolutely Brilliant!

Dr. Norris is not like most doctors. He's compassionate and he treated me like a human being- not just another patient. After talking to him for a few minutes, I felt like I was having a conversation with an old pal instead of a total stranger, which made me feel more comfortable about the decision I made to have surgery. I told him what I wanted and he delivered!! I am BEYOND pleased with the overall experience and I highly recommend him. He has given me my life back and I am extremely grateful. He's a gem!!

April 29th, 2011

Buddy Bell

We met Dr. Norris after my husband contracted a nasty infection of necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria). We were fortunate enough to have Dr. Norris assigned to his care. Dr. Norris was very persistent in his efforts to save my husband's arm & hand. Although after numerous debridement surgeries to destroy the toxins from further damage, my husband lost his index finger, the cosmetic look of his hand is fabulous. We feel another doctor may have given up earlier and he could have lost more than one finger. It could have been so much worse but we were blessed that Dr. Norris demonstrated the care, compassion and concern for my husband. We can't thank him enough for his professionalism, patience and wisdom. There isn't a word in the dictionary that describes our high praise for Dr. Norris. He is totally awesome!

November 22nd, 2010

So Simple

Dr. Norris and his staff made it so simple; they are great.

November 8th, 2010

Dr. Norris's bedside manners are perfect. He demonstrates a genuine concern for his patients. He took to visit with once when I was in the surgery waiting room - waiting for insertion of a port. I was very pleased with the service provided and the outcome of the surgery. He is a very patient man as well. The surgery was more overwhelming that I thought. But, he reminded kind, professional, and patient throughout the ordeal and recovery.

November 4th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

I was very comfortable with Dr. Norris - he is very polite, has excellent bedside manner and takes his time with his patients. I would recommend him anytime. Very meticulous with his work too!

November 3rd, 2010

Dr Norris is a very patient person, he lets his patients know that he is concerned about thier welfare before and after surgery. He takes time to explain what is going to happen during the surgery and what to expect after. He is always available for any questions you have. It's been over a year since my surgery and when I have questions he or his nurse always take the time to respond.

November 3rd, 2010

I have had a good communication with the Doctor. understanding his procedures and the time he take to make you understand.

Breast Cancer

After my mastectomy Dr. Norris did my reconstructive surgery. He explained everything that would happen during surgery and answered all my questions. He truly cares about his patience's. Any time I call him or his staff they know who I am and want to know how they can help. Great Dr.

November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Norris is wonderful doctor that I would recommend to any and everyone. He has superior bed side manners, very knowledable in work he does. He talks to you in a way that you understand and if you don't he will explain over and over until you do, if you have any he does mind you contacting him. There is not such thing to him as a silly question, to him all questions are important. He he values his people and his patients opinion.

Mrs. M. Diaz

I loved Dr. Norris. The entire experience, from the moment I walked in the door to my final appointment was awesome. He was very professional, attentive and definitely took his time with all my questions and concerns.I would most definitely recommend him, in fact, I did just that and one of my best friends saw him as well.

October 29th, 2008

A wonderful Doctor!!

I had to have a left breast mastectomy due to breast cancer and reconstruction. Dr. Norris made the entire experience a very pleasureable one. He was compasionate and understood my situation. I will refer him to anyone I know in need of voluntary or involuntary surgrey. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Norris