Overall Review

May 13th, 2016
Horrible
I would not go to this office. The Dr here is all about money. The nurses are extremely unprofessional and make it known they do not want to deal with you. You will be left in the waiting room until they feel like getting you. Checking out is a hassle, the lady there will mock anything she dislikes about you to your face and then try to sell you products that do not work. And most of all, a dear friend of mine who is also a patient had Mohs surgery done on a spot that was benign! The nurse Ashley had no idea what she was doing. How the doctor didn't know it wasn't cancer is beyond me. He offered free surgery on the right spot for performing unnecessary surgery on her! "Accidents" for money tend to happen quite often here.

March 13th, 2016
You are just a number. They only want money

October 20th, 2015
I havent seen Dr O'Donoghue in many years. He was located near Selby Gardens.

April 28th, 2015
Great doctors , great place
Dr. Amy Fenenga helped me with adult acne which I have been struggling for a long time. I feel she doesn't just give me medicine and sends me home. She provides a treatment and really cares for me. She is kind and listens to my concerns. I recommend her and her practice.

March 30th, 2015
wonderful experience!
wonderful experience great staff and doctor highly recd

December 15th, 2014
dr o
great doctor wonderful staff truly awesome experience

November 15th, 2013
GM
I needed a new dermatologist and I was able to get an appointment for a yearly skin exam 2 days later at Dr. O'Donoghue's. I had a mole that I had asked my old Dr. about for over a year, she said it was fine. Dr. took one look at it and said we need to biopsy it. It turned out to be a Melanoma. My family and I are so greatful. He could have saved my life as I now know that a melanoma can be deadly. The staff was so great in co-ordinating my surgery and follow up appointment with an oncologist. Can't say enough great things about this office.

March 18th, 2013
A great Doctor
Dr. O'Donoghue treated me with care and kindness. There aren't many Doctors out there who treat you like a patient and not like a number. He was very attentive to my questions and provided me with thorough answers. I highly recommend this Doctor. And he is a Georgetown Hoyas fan which is always a plus!

March 18th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I'm the type that shows up to every appointment with a list of questions so it is very important for me to have a doctor that doesn't make you feel like you are messing up his schedule. Doctor O'Donoghue will take the time to answer all your questions without making you feel stupid and he seems to genuinely care about his patients and his practice. He always has the newest equipment and is always on the cutting edge of his field. The staff is helpful and friendly too.

November 28th, 2012
What a pleasant surprise!
I came to see Dr O'Donoghue after a friend highly recommended him. He did the most complete skin exam I have ever had. He spent a lot of time after the exam answering all my questions. He was polite and very personable. I didnt feel rushed. Since that visit i have referred several of my friends and he has been grateful for all the people I have sent. I will recommend more of my friends in the future.

October 30th, 2012
Good & Bad
This is a very good doctor and I have been going to him for two years. I have sent 8 additional patients to him without so much as a thank-you or acknowlegement. Thats OK. I have waited between 10-20 minutes to see him. When I was late, one time, within a 15 minute window he greeted me by berating me. Now, I have no problem calling me out when I am late no matter the reason. But he prefaced at the end, "You are a Medicare patient and I don't get much money for taking good care of you." By the way, he said medicare not medicaid, I have great supplemental insurance along with my medicare. This was totally unprofessional. I have seen his temper before, this was not the first time. Other times he has been very compassinate. BEWARE!

August 15th, 2012
Saved me from a lot of pain
Dr. O'Donoghue saved me from a great deal of pain when I was diagnosed with shingles on my face. I was told by my GP that there was nothing that could be done and I would just have to let the shingles "run it's course" while suffering through the pain. Within a day the pain & lesions got worse by the hour. I saw Dr. O'Donoghue the next day and was prescribed medication. Within hours after taking the medication the lesions & pain subsided and were completely gone within 24 hours. I will be forever greatful!!