Dr. J Odonoghue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Odonoghue?

June 5th, 2017

if you don't like it go somewhere else

the office staff is now texting appointment changes, if you don't respond the office should call you to confirm. I have been a patient of Dr. Odonoghues for nearly 20 years. today I showed up for my appointment and was told it was re-scheduled by a text for the following day. when I got up set with their ruling I was told if I didn't like it I could go somewhere else by his office staff, I hope the good Dr. knows that his staff is telling his patients to go else where.

March 7th, 2017

Staff

Staff very dismissive and detached.

May 13th, 2016

Horrible

I would not go to this office. The Dr here is all about money. The nurses are extremely unprofessional and make it known they do not want to deal with you. You will be left in the waiting room until they feel like getting you. Checking out is a hassle, the lady there will mock anything she dislikes about you to your face and then try to sell you products that do not work. And most of all, a dear friend of mine who is also a patient had Mohs surgery done on a spot that was benign! The nurse Ashley had no idea what she was doing. How the doctor didn't know it wasn't cancer is beyond me. He offered free surgery on the right spot for performing unnecessary surgery on her! "Accidents" for money tend to happen quite often here.

March 14th, 2016

You are just a number. They only want money

October 20th, 2015

I havent seen Dr O'Donoghue in many years. He was located near Selby Gardens.

April 29th, 2015

Great doctors , great place

Dr. Amy Fenenga helped me with adult acne which I have been struggling for a long time. I feel she doesn't just give me medicine and sends me home. She provides a treatment and really cares for me. She is kind and listens to my concerns. I recommend her and her practice.

March 31st, 2015

wonderful experience!

wonderful experience great staff and doctor highly recd

December 15th, 2014

dr o

great doctor wonderful staff truly awesome experience

November 15th, 2013

GM

I needed a new dermatologist and I was able to get an appointment for a yearly skin exam 2 days later at Dr. O'Donoghue's. I had a mole that I had asked my old Dr. about for over a year, she said it was fine. Dr. took one look at it and said we need to biopsy it. It turned out to be a Melanoma. My family and I are so greatful. He could have saved my life as I now know that a melanoma can be deadly. The staff was so great in co-ordinating my surgery and follow up appointment with an oncologist. Can't say enough great things about this office.

May 19th, 2013

Just a really good honest doctor

March 18th, 2013

A great Doctor

Dr. O'Donoghue treated me with care and kindness. There aren't many Doctors out there who treat you like a patient and not like a number. He was very attentive to my questions and provided me with thorough answers. I highly recommend this Doctor. And he is a Georgetown Hoyas fan which is always a plus!

March 18th, 2013

Great Doctor!

I'm the type that shows up to every appointment with a list of questions so it is very important for me to have a doctor that doesn't make you feel like you are messing up his schedule. Doctor O'Donoghue will take the time to answer all your questions without making you feel stupid and he seems to genuinely care about his patients and his practice. He always has the newest equipment and is always on the cutting edge of his field. The staff is helpful and friendly too.