Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Great doctors , great place show details Great doctors , great place
by Monica. on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Amy Fenenga helped me with adult acne which I have been struggling for a long time. I feel she doesn't just give me medicine and sends me home. She provides a treatment and really cares for me. She is kind and listens to my concerns. I recommend her and her practice.

wonderful experience! show details wonderful experience!
by jane s. on Mar 30th, 2015

wonderful experience great staff and doctor highly recd

dr o show details dr o
by alison on Dec 15th, 2014

great doctor wonderful staff truly awesome experience

GM show details GM
by Ryan L. on Nov 15th, 2013

I needed a new dermatologist and I was able to get an appointment for a yearly skin exam 2 days later at Dr. O'Donoghue's. I had a mole that I had asked my old Dr. about for over a year, she said it was fine. Dr. took one look at it and said we need to biopsy it. It turned out to be a Melanoma. My family and I are so greatful. He could have saved my life as I now know that a melanoma can be deadly. The staff was so great in co-ordinating my surgery and follow up appointment with an oncologist. Can't say enough great things about this office.

A great Doctor show details A great Doctor
by Mary Kane on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. O'Donoghue treated me with care and kindness. There aren't many Doctors out there who treat you like a patient and not like a number. He was very attentive to my questions and provided me with thorough answers. I highly recommend this Doctor. And he is a Georgetown Hoyas fan which is always a plus!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Alice Fernandez on Mar 18th, 2013

I'm the type that shows up to every appointment with a list of questions so it is very important for me to have a doctor that doesn't make you feel like you are messing up his schedule. Doctor O'Donoghue will take the time to answer all your questions without making you feel stupid and he seems to genuinely care about his patients and his practice. He always has the newest equipment and is always on the cutting edge of his field. The staff is helpful and friendly too.

What a pleasant surprise! show details What a pleasant surprise!
Nov 28th, 2012

I came to see Dr O'Donoghue after a friend highly recommended him. He did the most complete skin exam I have ever had. He spent a lot of time after the exam answering all my questions. He was polite and very personable. I didnt feel rushed. Since that visit i have referred several of my friends and he has been grateful for all the people I have sent. I will recommend more of my friends in the future.

Good & Bad show details Good & Bad
Oct 30th, 2012

This is a very good doctor and I have been going to him for two years. I have sent 8 additional patients to him without so much as a thank-you or acknowlegement. Thats OK. I have waited between 10-20 minutes to see him. When I was late, one time, within a 15 minute window he greeted me by berating me. Now, I have no problem calling me out when I am late no matter the reason. But he prefaced at the end, "You are a Medicare patient and I don't get much money for taking good care of you." By the way, he said medicare not medicaid, I have great supplemental insurance along with my medicare. This was totally unprofessional. I have seen his temper before, this was not the first time. Other times he has been very compassinate. BEWARE!

Doctor's Response

we are sorry you had this misunderstanding We hope you come back and let us try and deliver our very best care every time. Thx! Dr O'Donoghue

Saved me from a lot of pain show details Saved me from a lot of pain
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. O'Donoghue saved me from a great deal of pain when I was diagnosed with shingles on my face. I was told by my GP that there was nothing that could be done and I would just have to let the shingles "run it's course" while suffering through the pain. Within a day the pain & lesions got worse by the hour. I saw Dr. O'Donoghue the next day and was prescribed medication. Within hours after taking the medication the lesions & pain subsided and were completely gone within 24 hours. I will be forever greatful!!

Working with Dermatologist Dr. O'Donoghue is a pleasure and a honor. show details Working with Dermatologist Dr. O'Donoghue is a pleasure and a honor.
Aug 10th, 2012

As a web developer for Dr. O'Donoghue, I have had the opportunity to work very close with him and learn a great deal about his practice.At the O'Donoghue Dermatology offices I have interacted with his highly skilled staff and Physicians assistant, all of who enjoy their work immensely and have the utmost admiration for Dr. O'Donoghue. In a way they seem more like a family than co-workers. When you visit O'Donoghue Dermatology you experience a warm welcoming atmosphere and an expert staff who share a common desire to offer their patients the finest care possible. One of the many positive remarks I have heard first hand from patients is how much they appreciate the fact that Dr. O'Donoghue will spend so much time with them and answer in great detail any questions they may have.As for Doctor O'Donoghue, I have talked with him at great length about his practice, and dermatology in general. I cannot effectively illustrate here how passionate Dr. O'Donoghue is about dermatology, and how much he genuinely cares about the health of each and every one of his patients.

Great dermatologist show details Great dermatologist
Aug 8th, 2012

I have been to many dermatologists in all my years, both here in Florida and in Illinois. Dr. ODonoghue and his PA Nate Swartz were by far the best I have seen. Their exams are the most thorough I have had and best side manner was top notch. You really feel like you have been taken good care of when you leave their office. I would recommend them to anyone!!

A TRUE EXPERT OF THE SKIN show details A TRUE EXPERT OF THE SKIN
Aug 8th, 2012

A VERY KIND AND CARING DOCTORVERY THOROUGH, EVEN LOOKED BETWEEN MY TOES AND SCALPHIGHLY RECOMMEND

Best Dermatologist show details Best Dermatologist
Sep 13th, 2010

Great doctor-personable and an expert in his field. Beautiful office and very friendly office staff. I highly recommend.

Aug 17th, 2010

great office and great doctor

Aug 17th, 2010

very good doctor, very personable and warm, he really cares about peoplehis staff is also very kind

Jul 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Caring, compassionate, personable physician: I recently had to find a Dermatologist to do a skin exam since I had several bad sunburns as a child. I called Dr. O'Donoghue after I found him by searching on Yahoo! I had a wonderful experience. His staff was

Read Full Review at yahoo.com