A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morgan Paul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan A Paul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morgan A. Paul practice?
- Dr. Morgan Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Morgan Paul practices Family Medicine near Jackson, OH.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.